Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hamptons

Here are some of the pics from our trip to the Hamptons. I'll be posting more later. Such a fun adventurous trip. We went up there with Julia and Aksel and stayed at our friend Mike Sloans house and met lots of new friends at the same time. The Hamptons are amazing. Beautiful. The homes are exceedingly large. People are just what you would expect from the movies. I went to $40 bikram yoga (no different from any other bikram class I have ever been to). It was quite a trip. Jett loved it of course. The people we went with are extremely active so the trip was full of exercise which we love. We also got to hang out by the pool a lot and Jett got pretty good at underwater swimming. We crashed a 6 year old birthday party which was just what you would expect from a kids party in the hamptons. Jett got to drive around a tiny hummer. It was amazing.


This is the pool in the yard we were staying at.


Jett swimming underwater


At the beach





Julia and I biking through the hamptons.











Kate, Sloan, Julia, Jett, Aksel, Masi


The boys eating lobster on the rocks at sunset



No comments:

Post a Comment