Well saying a few words at least ;)! Jett started saying a few words just starting the other day. It's funny because we were just wondering when he would start. Of course he says momma and dada...has for awhile although we weren't sure he meant it but know we know he does. But the other day he said ball and defiantly meant it. His ball is like his security blanket. Has to have it right before he goes to bed and it's the first thing he says in the morning. And dada...I think he's wondering where dada is. He also says doggie. Sounds more like dodie. Which is another one of his favorite things. He gets extremely excited when he sees a dog, at the point of freak out. I think we're in trouble when he learns to ask for one. He is getting pretty good at recognizing things, for example if you ask for the dinosaur he will get it and say Dino. He is also constantly repeating sounds we make. Pretty fun. Oh and I can't forget. He says papa, which is what he calls my dad, and means it too. When you point to my dads picture thats up at daycare he says papa. Just thought I'd share, this blog is just as much a baby book for Jett as it is to share pics and stories for everyone. Let's just hope we can have it forever so he can look at it when he's older. Or I figure out how to print it all out and make a book. Anyway hopefully we'll get some on video soon. Xoxo
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment