Monday, December 26, 2011

1st Christmas

We had a really nice Christmas this year....Jett's first Christmas to be exact.  It started out a little rough since Kerisi had to work and didn't get home until 3 but once he got home we got to celebrate.  Jett got more presents that we have room for but he loves them all.  I decided to go all out with Christmas dinner even though only two of us would be eating but I was so glad I did.  Made us feel closer to home ;).  We missed celebrating with everyone and hope that this will be our last Christmas in Michigan away from all our families.

Jett and his new rideable tractor from Nana and Baca

Our Christmas card tree







Playing with his alphabet caterpillar from great grandma sheshe and great grandfather


Kerisi carving our 15lb turkey for two (+baby)

No comments:

Post a Comment